Friday, March 4, 2016

Holy Shemitah!!! "Mother's version of the CSG"

Mother's version of the CSG?
I read a post by Libby Henkin (I looked for it but I can't find it) and she mentioned, "Mother's version of the CSG" and this really bothered me. Deeply bothered me. So many defenders of TM so easily justify TM changing the CSG. This is a tragedy! We are talking about a book that True Father labored over for a long time, reading through it more than 11 times, and said repeatedly, no one should change this book. He said, create another book, but don't touch this one! I won't provide the quotes here but there are many.
So the idea, that TM could make her own version, and get rid of the original, is mind blowing to say the least. And in "Mother's version", she adds some of her speeches. TF said he was leaving this book for humanity for eternity! OMG, how can anyone say that TM changing TF's masterpiece is OK?!?!?!
Can you imagine Leonardi deVinci's wife, after Leo's passing, change the Mona Lisa??? Maybe add eyebrows and eye liner? Holy Shemitah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment